Maximise the Visibility and Impact of Your Conference!
Medicom is proud to offer conference, symposium, and workshop organisers a service designed to enhance the visibility of their events. With our fast and unique service, all proceedings hosted on the Medicom platform are freely available (Open Access), ensuring that the presented key knowledge is readily available to interested individuals worldwide.
Benefits for Conference Organisers and Presenters:
- Empower Presenters: Offering presenters the opportunity to publish peer-reviewed papers makes your congress/meeting more attractive, especially to young researchers who face increasing publication pressure.
- Online Promotion: The proceedings act as a powerful promotional tool for your conference, attracting wider attention and increasing its reach.
- Share Intermediate Results: Publish and share intermediate results from ongoing studies, allowing valuable insights to be disseminated within the relevant medical community.
- Publication of Non-Journal Results: Ensure that study results, which may not find their way into scientific journals, such as partially finished or negative studies, are still published and accessible to peers.
- Extra Service for Participants: You can provide the conference proceedings as an additional service to participants and other relevant groups, enriching their experience and extending the value of your event.
Why Choose Medicom for Your Conference Proceedings?
- Dedicated Conference Website: We create a customised website for your conference, featuring a unique URL, comprehensive registration (DOI, ISSN), table of contents, and conference details, all hosted on our Conference Portal.
- Professional Hosting: Benefit from our reliable hosting service, ensuring seamless access to the proceedings for users worldwide.
- Targeted Promotion: Promote your proceedings to specialists in specific geographic regions, expanding the audience and impact of your conference and organisation.
- Expert Support: Our professional Medicom editorial staff provides personalised support in preparing your conference and proceedings, ensuring a smooth and successful publication process.
- Author and Editor Guidance: We provide clear instructions for authors and editors, along with style sheets, facilitating the submission and optimal formatting of papers.
- Flexibility and Multimedia Integration: Papers can be of any length and colour, and may contain multimedia elements, enabling you to present your research in the most impactful way.
- Rapid Publication: Experience fast publication of your proceedings within a turnaround time of fewer than 4 weeks, ensuring timely dissemination of research findings.
- Credibility and Discoverability: Your proceedings will be registered with an ISSN, indexed in major search engines like Google, Google Scholar and ResearchGate, and assigned a unique online reference (DOI) through CrossRef. We also submit the papers to prominent indexes, including PubMed.
- Print and Digital Options: Optionally, your proceedings can be delivered in print format, with a choice of hard or soft covers, or digitally as an e-book, offering flexibility to suit your audience's preferences.
About Medicom: Your Trusted Publishing Partner
Medicom Medical Publishers is a leading publisher of peer-reviewed medical Conference Reports, renowned for its coverage of major international medical conferences. In addition to Conference Reports, Medicom now also publishes the proceedings of medical conferences and symposia.
With over 160 peer-reviewed Conference Reports across 12 medical specialisations and more than 4,000 articles published, Medicom has established a significant presence within the medical community. Last year alone, our website generated over 100,000 pageviews, showcasing our substantial user base and a remarkable 20% growth in usage.
Partner with Medicom today and experience unrivalled visibility for your conference proceedings.
Contact us now for more information and to discuss how our Conference Proceedings Service can elevate your event to new heights.